And I don’t know the steps.
Ultrasound this morning to get the go-ahead to start Letrozole. Instead, I have a cyst on my left ovary. Of course I do.
Now I am left hoping it IS a cyst and not an ovulatory follicle ripening, otherwise I’ll have to wait out that real luteal phase (as my lining is all shredded to bits, this egg has no hope should it emerge). Hoping I’m not ovulating: today’s entry in the contrary olympics.
I go back Tuesday to see if it has collapsed (onwards with Letrozole), stayed the same (ditto), or is growing (GAH!). I’ll be a day late starting Letrozole, but no one seems very concerned about this.