Beta today was 120. From 118 on Monday. So that’s a new plateau, and this time it’s (even more) worrying because I have had the heaviest period of my life for the past two days.
It should be dropping.
My nurse had not been able to find my doctor to discuss options, and was not at all happy to find out I’ve been on a full period for a day prior to this blood test. I think uterine aspiration becomes less likely as an option, and methotrexate is looming much larger now. My nurse told me to “keep tomorrow light in case we need you to come in”, and left it at that.
So now I get to wait and see, but also think about whether this insane bleed (terrifying clots, clear viscous liquid, blood) and its accompanying 24+ hours of extreme diarrhea point to an imminent rupture.
Fine. I will wait. At this point, I will never believe this was not an ectopic pregnancy. It just doesn’t fit otherwise, a chemical would have given up the ghost with a bleed like this one.